Our Caregiving Grants provide compensation to caregivers that are caring for an individual who is not eligible for public caregiving programs. Our grantees have the flexibility of choosing who is considered their caregiver and utilize the grant to award them as compensation.
*grants are subject to fund availability
- Denied for In Home Supportive Services due to immigration status by the County of Los Angeles
- Have a chronic medical or mental health diagnosis
- Have a disability that affects your ability to be independent with Activities of Daily Living andInstrumental activities of daily living
- 2 years old and older
*All proof of criteria must be submitted at the time of application
Our Household Care Packages are provided to the families we serve, the packages include household items such as toilet paper, soaps, toothpaste, detergents, shampoos, etc. Care packages are based on donations, therefore they are available when donations come in.
*Household Care Packages are subject to fund availability
- Individual/family must be low-income and must show proof
- Must reside within the county of Los Angeles
- If you’re receiving Cal-Fresh benefits you can still qualify, our items are non=food items.
If you need food resources, please contact the nearest food bank in your area.
LOS ANGELES REGIONAL FOOD BANK
1734 East 41st Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058
Phone: (323) 234-30030
Fax: (323) 234-0943
Resources and information
Our Staff is available to provide information on community resources. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll help you find it!